Crossroads Community’s Evidence-Based Supported Employment Program
Satisfying employment is a key factor in recovery for many people with behavioral health needs.
Crossroads Community’s Evidence-Based Supported Employment Program helps individuals to secure meaningful employment. This program is designed to develop the skills to obtain and maintain competitive employment in a chosen field of interest.
- Vocational Assessment
- Preparation for the job search
- Job coaching, training and support
- Training and counseling in budgeting, money management and benefits.
- Collaboration with a support team, including the individual’s behavioral health provider, employer and family
- Access to resources, such as the Department of Labor & Licensing and the Division of Rehabilitation Services
- Assistance in reporting earned income to Social Security
- Be at least 16 years old
- Meet Maryland’s Behavioral Health Administration’s medical necessity criteria
- Be active in behavioral health treatment
For information contact the Vocational Coordinator at 410-758-3050, ext. 1080.
Services are provided in Queen Anne's, Kent, Talbot, Caroline & Dorchester Counties.