Providing the Skills for Living Successful Independent Lives
We believe people can recover from mental illness. Our goal is to offer hope, as staff partner with people receiving services to help them gain skills and confidence for the everyday activities of life. We offer two programs for adult services.
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program
- Provides opportunity to develop skills vital to personal recovery
- Focuses on life and social skills, coping strategies and developing natural supports.
- Services provided at the Recovery Club, located at each Crossroads location or in the individual’s home or other community setting.
- Available to adults with a primary behavioral health diagnosis and who meet the medical necessity criteria determined by Maryland’s Behavioral Health Administration.
- Referrals must be made by the treating behavioral health professional.
Residential Rehabilitation Program
- Provides supports in a residential setting with the goal of independence.
- Teaches self-care skills such as laundry, cooking, cleaning, personal hygiene, budgeting, along with self-management of health care such as medication and appointments.
Residential Program services are available to adults 18 and older who have a primary behavioral health diagnosis such as schizophrenia spectrum and/or depressive and bipolar disorders.
Residential Rehabilitation Program applications and questions regarding vacancies should be directed to the Core Service Agency: Mid-Shore Behavioral Health. Crossroads is not able to accept referrals directly.
Application does not guarantee placement.
Mid-Shore Behavioral Health Systems
28578 Mary’s Court, Suite 1
Easton, MD 21601
Phone: (410) 770-4801
Fax: (410) 770-4809